Recording, processing and using of anonymous data
Our internet presence is designed in such a way that personal data are only asked for when this is absolutely necessary. This means that you can end the use of our online offer at any phase by closing the browser or by activating a different internet site. When no personal data are required for your information, there is no reason to request and record such data. This means that you can inform yourself anonymously about our entire internet presence without having to reveal personal data.
We only save the access data without any reference to your person such as, for example, the
• name of your internet service provider,
• the site from which you visited our website or the name of the requested file,
• date and time when the request was made,
• the data volume transmitted,
• report of whether the call-up was successful,
• the incomplete IP address (first three number blocks) of the requesting computer,
• referencing URLs,
• browser types used,
• operating systems used.
In this way, we exclusively process anonymous data that does not allow the user to be traced back to. The processing of this data is done for the purpose of making it possible to use the website (establish the connection), the system security, the technical administration of the network infrastructure as well as in order to optimise the internet offer. These data are not forwarded to third parties and are not analysed in any way. A user profile of a specific individual person is not created.